Sunday, July 10, 2011

Sunday Simulacra - Version 5.6

Today's finds are great summer foods, but you can eat them any time of the year.

Leslie and Justin from Winnipeg, Canada said "We were making a salad the other day and I was chopping the mushrooms and when I looked down I saw this!"


Iris H.  from Pennsylvania found a skull in some blue Jello


Jozip found this in some vanilla ice cream.


Keep sending those pictures in to our submissions address. Just keep in mind that since we only post simulacra once a week it might take a little longer than normal for it to be posted.

2 comments:

dolores said...

Hahaha...I have a summer cold so made some chicken soup yesterday and my carrot had a skull on it....a very tasty skull...I did take a photo!:)

Anonymous said...

Love the Jell-O Skull!