Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Designed Skulls

Chad Wehrle from Ohio said: “I am a graphic designer by day, but after hours I push myself to be creative on my own. I have been a big fan of this site/blog/idea since I stumbled upon it a few years ago and have checked it every morning since. I’d like to submit a few pieces of my own. I recently purchased Noah’s Skulls book and have really enjoyed it. Everyone I have shown it to is overly impressed with the dedication to a project lasting 365 days.”

Skeleton Marionette. Soldered metal and fishing line. Fully functional with hinged limbs. 7” x 17” x 2”

Human Skull, 2009. Pencil on paper. 6 1/4” x 9 ¼”


Skull, 2011. Pencil on paper. Homage piece to the amazing Stephen Gammell. 4 ½” x 6”


Strings Attached C says:

Thank you for being a fan of the site. We always love to get submissions from our loyal readers. I am impressed by your marionette I really like sculpture that is beautiful and functional at the same time. Thank you for sharing your “after hours” work with us.

No comments: